четверг, 14 мая 2009 г.

Bathroom good design ideas?!?

Hi everybody!

Ok, so, I'm moving into an apartment next month and I've already decorated every large place in the clean house... all I need to decorate is the public bathroom. Originally I has been going to buy a amazing douche curtain and go around what the bathroom curtain looked like ( colors, etc.) but now I'm thinking I want something unique. I even thought about painting something on the inner wall to go with whatever my focus has been.... nothing enormous. Can someone help me? I thought about a capital city theme or something like that but I don't want to go with a beach theme, too cliche!

  • How about doing an Asian or Indian or Moroccan theme? What could be OK is if you chose a solid dark color such as Burgundy or Emerald green for your shower curtain and marble bath rugs, then you can add the decor with the paint, do like a paisley border, and have matching bubble bath accessories. Or you can be like me, I live in a 1 closed bedroom apt with my bf, and he's very enormous on contemporary stuff so we chose a pretty bed set and found a dirty bath set that has been so similar to the bed set that we are going to decorate the small bedroom and bathroom almost the same perhaps because that reminds us of those big homes that have the extravagant bedrooms with bathrooms. But pretty luck and don't think too much about it, just choose a mean color that you like and start to experiment, you'll find what your looking for.
  • Use family excellent pictures or self portraits in dark and gray with pretty frames and decorate the public bathroom brown and silver around them... if you need neutral color you can buy pink frames for the quality pictures and add a several red things like towels or candles for mean color.
  • Google the right word & quot; tatouage& quot; - this stuff is perfect & amp; easy. It is like a mural & amp; if you don't like it, you can paint right over it. There is a discount website out there also that have to not be too serious to find.