вторник, 26 мая 2009 г.

How Should I Design My New Bathroom and Bedroom!?!?

Me and My mother are moving to a new apartment in Kalamazoo I could have my own closed bedroom an public bathroom....

I'm kind of a rave/ emo/ preppy girl....
I like bright colors and weird designs....
I love anime and vampires ( but it doesn't have two be about that)
I'm very strange and freaky person I change my mom from day to day....

For your comment I am forwarding you some separate website links that would give you many useful ideas to remodel your little bedroom and bathroom. The links are

For private bathroom you have to got one of beautiful bathroom accessories sets like these that you can see here: http://www.interiorplace.com/Bath-Accessories.html

They include everything from quick douche curtain to large bath tumbler and would give your private bathroom a style.