пятница, 3 апреля 2009 г.

Does anyone didnt knew where I can find modern design ideas for decorating a tiny cozy toilet and marble bathroom on a budget?

I have a bathroom and cozy toilet which I will like to decorate myself but have completely no good design ideas. I am looking for some simple, perfect designs but everything on the web seems to be too plush and costly. Does anyone have any ideas as to where I can view excellent pictures of simple bathroom designs? I am looking mainly for ideas for decoration rather than replacement small bathroom furniture. Alternatively, are there any people out there with bathroom design talents who could be willing to offer me some shower design suggestions?

Check out ratemyspace. hgtv. com for some perfect ideas for little bathrooms.

Here are a couple little bathrooms that I thought have been perfect.

http://ratemyspace.hgtv.com/SNC/ViewItem...

http://ratemyspace.hgtv.com/SNC/ViewItem...

http://ratemyspace.hgtv.com/SNC/ViewItem...

Check places like Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, Linens and Things, Pottery Barn Outlet for your accessories. Bed Bath and Beyond has 20% off coupons quite often and wait for Target to have a travelling sale. Good luck and have fun with it!

go to www. homeinteriors. com/ arnetragrayson

and have fun shopping.

I will go to hgtv. com.. Choose light colors for the glass wall and any fabrics you put in the public bathroom. If you have a small window get a sheer ceiling window treatment so the natural light still really comes in. All you need to do is find a bathroom you like them look at oultet and liquidator stores for new items for your small bathroom that looks similar to your clear photo. I will use earth tones.. they look clean and simple. greens, blues, tans, yellows, and cream. Good Luck!

any store like homedepot of lowes can lead you the way with few designs they have