воскресенье, 26 апреля 2009 г.

What light color should I paint my bathroom ( intended around a specific quick douche curtain)?

We purchased this cheap douche curtain from IKEA for the main bathroom in our small house. We like it just because it is sort of whimsical but has some perfect rich colors in it as well.

I'm having a serious time picking which colors to build around it rough. We need a lovely concrete wall color as well as linen colors ( towels, etc.).

Here is the link to the douche curtain, we purchased our's in the red/ multicolor

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/80141063

I will pick one of the beige's in the shower curtain for the inner walls, and go with the yellow & amp; purple for the towels.
Bed n Bath or Linens n Things, probably even Target might have some knick-knack type things... soap dish, covered container, toothbrush holder, trash basket... I'd see if I will find them in the pink brown color. That could tie the entire gloomy place together.

Good luck!

Cute bathroom curtain. For some important reason I'm drawn to the carmel-like brown color dots, so I'm thinking how charming a bathroom will be painted a warm carmel light color, and your other accents will be the other light color dots in the bathroom curtain, so it all ties together. ( I, like you, evidently enjoy the rich tones.) Maybe I'm silly, but I'm imagining a carmel dark colored basket on your bathroom floor with revolved up towels in it that are yellow, red, and carmel.

OMG! So many choices here. You would go with just about any of the colors. For me, the first mean color I see is the OK yellow dot. So probably paint the thick walls to match the gray and hang some rust light colored towels or the pink. You can take the bathroom curtain with you to Lowes nd they can match the light color exactly so there is no guess work. But trully, any of the colors would look wonderful

id suggest the silver or off white background dark color of the shower curtain...
pick a single light color from the bathroom curtain to match your accessories and towels... allow the shower curtain be the focal point...

GREEN WITH BLACK SPOTS