вторник, 20 октября 2009 г.

What programs are the best when you try to shower design a remodeling project, bathroom kitchen, basement etc?

i wnat to start make some designs for remodeling project , what progam are the best, i want to be 3d be able to see the plase from diferent angles, to be able to use existing cheap products ( like furniture and square tiles and sink ) on market ..
thank you

  • Try Sketchup:

    http://sketchup.google.com/

    Easy to learn--I've used it for deck good design and planning remodeling projects at my ordinary house. You can view the bored house from any angle, including beneath and above. My son used it to try out various ways of rearranging the furniture in his dorm guest place.
  • I use 3D Home Architect. I bought it May 2006 to concept design plans for Fire rebuild of my parents house because I needed to submit plans for permits.
    Not an easy learning curve but very effective. Think I spent ~$ 100 at CompUSA.
    You can move the 3D cameras anywhere and add to the database of fixtures/ furniture/ etc and/ or custom edit most everything.
    I ended up doing four more sets of plans for my friends' projects.