воскресенье, 21 июня 2009 г.

What's a interior design for my bathroom wall if I only have medium-sized navy and ivory varmora tiles to use?

Is there a web-site that can give me a clue as to what to do when limited to 2 strngly marble tiles - I have tried playing around with a grid in Excel and I just plain lack the flair to room cyramic tiles sensibly. I also worst fear a result that would look pleasing to me but seem like gargoyle faces to another. The traditional hatched border fantasy idea I see in old public loos is too boring.

How about the gray being the majority of the background with groups of 4 marble tiles throughout.

Or.. Go got a painted tile or tile pieces with a clearer photo or shower design on it, like a fish, or a interior design that has both these colors in it to bring them all together. And have them sticked in strategically throughout the square tiles. Then perhaps get a several extra to put on the concrete wall or behind sink to tie it all together. Good luck!

put one brown color in a triangle throughout the inner wall. like on the point for the triangles.