понедельник, 9 февраля 2009 г.

Where can I find a company that would make a chrome marble bathroom water fitting to a specific shower design?

Am in UK.

Thanks in Advance.

  • The cheapest way could maybe be to got someone to machine up the part and then got another firm to plate it. It all depends on what the part is and what material it could need to be made out of. I often make lower parts and have them plated by a closest mate in the industry who probably does not charge me - I help him with producing one offs for him when needed. Most plating companies would oblige if the part could fit on a flight bar and the material lends itself to plating. If you give me more information I may be able to give you specific advice/ help.
  • You would look at Rapid Prototype companies, you will have one cast from a 3d printed wax model - fairly standard practice. Almost anything possible with no costly machining, but it depends on your latest product.

    By the way I'm a Design Engineer that used to work in the industry,